Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Petite is my most desired form

I'm sure I'm not alone in this.  If I had a choice of any female body type to be, it would be very short (which is the complete opposite of what I am now).  Could it be that much like super femme female is the complete opposite of a manly man?  Could it be that a small girl is thought of as weak or easily overpowered, and most men who are typically in charge fantasize about being submissive?

Reason I bring this up, there's a co-worker who is REALLY short and cute that occasionally stops by our department.  I don't know what nationality she is, perhaps spanish but if I could describe her imagine taking ariana grande (who's pretty short at 5 feet even), then making her even shorter.  Seriously like this girl can't be taller than 4' 4" tall.  So today I'm coming back from lunch, and she's walking to our front door at the exact same time.  I look at our reflection in the glass door and I can visually see how crazy different we are in height.  All I could think about is how badly I wanted to jump into her body.

No comments:

Post a Comment