Friday, June 13, 2014

My week...

So I haven't masturbated all week and it feels sorta good.  Monday night I tried one of my hypnosis mp3's from Isabella valentine.  I hardly ever feel the effects of hypnosis, but I feel like if I keep trying (like anything with practice) it will eventually get better.  I got pretty deep in trance, though I usually get distracted lately because I have this weird muscle cramp I develop if I sit weird on the couch.  Anyway, the file has something to do with having an orgasm with whatever fantasy turns you on (subjective).  I found it interesting that my subconsciousness felt that being a woman would be the biggest turn on.  I started imagining I was getting penetrated, but I could feel I was only partially hard.  However when I woke up and looked inside my underwear I did have a lot of pre-cum so I was definitely turned on.  Whether hypnosis feels like fake acting or not, it seems your brain doesn't care.

This week I've been drawn to listening to more "female" music than I normally would.  Songs like paramore - aint it fun, ass back home with gym class heroes and neon hitch (she's beautiful), and christina perri - human.  This song feels like something a girl would listen to after getting in an argument with her boyfriend or her best friend, and trying to comprehend where she went wrong.

My wife is leaving for work sunday morning, so I decided to order a few things from amazon.  I've been really digging colored wigs (wife has purple hair) so I decided to get a cosplay wig that's mostly purple with pink highlight in front.  It was $11 and has really good reviews so I took a chance.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HLGP1W/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought some new lashes, these are supposed to be very natural looking (supposedly real human hair?):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0092X4JE4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As well as some new adhesive.  I hate that duo crap, it doesn't work, it smells, and it's messy.  This one has really good reviews and is made of a silicone, we'll see how it works:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003TTB4SG/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also bought some press on nails (but not that brand).  I was recommended these by another crossdresser that said they work really well (better than glue on in some cases) so we'll see how they work.  They're pretty short, but maybe that's a good thing.  I've always bought nails that were nearly an inch long, and I find that I can't do anything with them on and I end up being useless (especially typing):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QM5QL0/ref=oh_details_o00_s01_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I may even paint one of the sets instead of leaving them french manicure.  Earlier this week I stumbled upon a nail salon on yelp, and then I started flipping through the photos and got extremely jealous.  Of all the things that women get to do that men can't get away with, painting they're nails is pretty high on my list.  Here are just some of the very creative and pretty nails I liked:









No comments:

Post a Comment