Monday, July 28, 2014

feelings

So I'm about a week into no masturbating.  The weekend I was pretty much okay, today at work was a little hard.  I was getting really strong feelings inside, and not "I wanna bang every chic in the office" feelings.  I was filled with feelings of wanting to be penetrated, feelings of wanting to dress up, fantasies of wanting to suck cock really badly.  So bad in fact when I got home, I borrowed my wife's glass dildo and sucked on it for a few minutes just to fulfill that feeling.
I know what you're probably saying, you're trans!  You must explore this side of you!  Yea, in a way, I do.. but that's not to say I'd ever transition because I know deep down inside I like being a guy 95% of the time.  But yes, I really should embrace these feelings so I can see who truly I am after suppressing my inner woman for so many years.



No comments:

Post a Comment