Monday, August 15, 2016

Couple shoe purchases

So I bought these shoes for my 50's outfit ($55 from whatever store):


Super cute right?  They are, but they fit super tight for my usual size 16.  I mean they're wearable, but good lord I don't know how long I can actually wear them (even around the house).  I'm going to try some stretching techniques to see if I can make some extra room so I haven't given up just yet.

So because those hurt my feet so bad, and I only seem to have 5" heels in my collection, I opted to pursue a comfortable pair of shoes.  Can't really find flats in size 16, but I did find these 1-1/2" heeled shoes.  Shoebuy actually has a LOT of large sized shoes at decent prices.  They wanted $29, but I found a coupon to get them down to $22 plus free shipping:
http://www.shoebuy.com/beacon-shoes-carrie-pump/785653/1679397?cm_vc=bn_searchresults_carou_loc1

They just arrived today and they fit great and are super comfortable (they're sort of stretchy).  I could see myself wearing these all night.




No comments:

Post a Comment