Monday, February 26, 2018

Ever see women's clothing you want really bad but can't find it?

I'm the queen of finding things.  Obscure movies, music, etc..  With enough googling search terms, I eventually find what I'm looking for.

I often find that with clothing I strike out a lot.  Either I don't know what style something is, or it's something very specific and even with searching that person's name I can't find any information on it.

First example:
This SNL parody of oprah (I've seen it on other celebrities) is some sort of criss-cross cut.. I have no idea what it's called but I want one:



Then there's Sara Blakely who's the founder of Spanx and shows up on Shark Tank pretty much every single time with this adorable pink top:

I'm sure this one is even harder to find because either:
A. It's really fucking expensive.. like worth as much as my car expensive
B. It's an original designed exclusively for her and nobody will ever have one like it.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about the second, but eShakti calls that neck style "Surplice V-neck". They have a few differnet styles.
    http://www.eshakti.com/SearchProducts.aspx?q=Surplice%20V-neck

    I've also called it just a Wrap Style Dress with a plunging V-neck

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I found them on amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXR9HBS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

    I ordered one in a 3xl. The fit is a little tight, but that's not the biggest issue. This is most certainly a top made for women with short torsos. Only way I could possibly wear this is if I hiked my skirt up far above my waist. I do like how it feels though.

    ReplyDelete