Wednesday, May 22, 2019

chaturbate - Seeing the before/after SRS

So I've read plenty of stories of people transitioning.  Words are one thing, but to actually see the before/after I have to admit is a little shocking (and not something we normally get to see), until things like chaturbate came about.  I follow anyone that's interesting on chaturbate, I follow about 18 people.  There is a user that goes by the name Ruby Fiera.  I think I only followed her because she seemed classy (good webcam, good lighting, nice background).  Often you'll see her shelf of high heels.  The other day she pops up and I'm like "woah wait a minute, where's her cock"?  I scroll down, had SRS.


So another question that pops into my head.. Do her donations go down?  Seems the audience is usually geared towards seeing a female body with a penis.  Is she now competing with the dozens of other women on chaturbate now?

No comments:

Post a Comment