Thursday, May 21, 2020

TG dreams - 2 nights in a row

This pandemic is making me have bizzarre dreams, but sometimes those dreams are nice.

Dream One: I was completely dressed up and on a date.  My date had no idea I was trans.  Then we ended up going by my work (which wasn't actually my work) but there was an issue with some paperwork.  My work didn't know I was trans so I had to use my male voice to explain to my co-workers what was wrong so they knew it was me.  It was at that point my date bailed, and I was like "really? that's what turned you off?"

Dream Two: I was hanging out with friends at the white house, and the dream implied that I was the first lady (but I knew I wasn't a woman) which made it weirder.  I was dressed as myself, but I found myself keep wanting to explore the wardrobe.  When I finally did, my friends started to leave.  The dressing room was gigantic with the most incredible dresses, shoes, and jewelry.  Over and over I kept questioning if I could dress up and pull this off.

No comments:

Post a Comment