Thursday, March 17, 2022

been a while, lots of things happened..

Sex

So like maybe, 2 months ago?  My wife decided to do this sex quiz (there's like 5 categories).  I turned out to be Kinky "which sort of makes sense".  My wife ended up with shapeshifter (which I assumed I would have), but it's not that shapeshifting.  It means she needs a lot of variety (and she is very willing, if not desired to constantly change her role).  Well that lead us to buying some sex toys, and one thing we tried which was AMAZING was we bought a small strap-on (but also a larger vibrating one), and it felt so good.  I don't think I ever gasped that much during sex (or felt so good without ejaculating).  So I also bought a toy for me which was an arcwave.  Not cheap ($200), but basically you stick your cock in this rubbery chamber, and it doesn't really vibrate but sends airwaves at the bottom tip.  This means the orgasm is a very slow build up, and when you finally go it's like a light touch that makes it feel incredible.  My first time I shot a load across the room.  If you read the reviews, they say it's about as close as a man will get to a female orgasm and they weren't lying.

Clothes

I've been slowly expanding my wardrobe past dresses (I still buy a few, but I'm trying to get some that are more casual and blend in).  I've been buying a lot of blouses and pants from this website called SHEIN.  It's still imported from China, but unlike aliexpress which can take 3-4 weeks it's typically here in less than 2 weeks.  Still really good prices, lots of sales, and sizes that actually fit (size guides are usually accurate too).  I've got some tops that are SO dam cute.

Under garments

So while my full chest boobs look good, it's a pain to get on (and it's VERY warm since it covers from my belly button all the way up to my neck).  So in order to still feel like I have boobs I bought a couple cheap inserts to go in a bra and I get nearly the same sensation (weight) and similar chest under clothes

My vagina pants (literally from my belly button down to almost my knees) was also very warm and a pain to get on, and parts were starting to rip so I decided to get a replacement.  Not only did I got with something that was more like panties so it wasn't so hot, but it also has a hole where my butt is (in case I want to do anal without having to take it off).  A couple weekends ago I wore them for nearly the whole weekend, and when I took them off so we could play with my cock, my wife noticed my penis was a little bit white on the tip.  She said I need to be careful how long I wear it.  Also even though they include a sleeve (so you can still pee without taking them off), it isn't very well sealed and one time it did leak out.  So I found a possible solution and I tried it today and it worked wonderfully.  I yanked the stock one that came with the panties, and I bought some male external catheters from a medical supply. Very similar to the sleeve, but it fits tightly around your penis, and then still has a short flexible tube (meant to hook up to a bag), but I just have that sticking out of the vagina hole.  I went to the bathroom 3-4 times today, not a single leak, very good flow.  I must say it's the closest I've felt to having a vagina.  One thing I was not expecting, how STRONG that built in adhesive is.  The comments did warn about shaving, but I was like "meh, I'll be fine".  Peeling it from your skin is one thing (not bad if you go slow), ripping pubic hair out is a bit painful.  They say they're good for 12-24 hours, so I might start opting to wearing it for an entire day on the weekends.

Lastly, since my vagina panties don't have much filling to give me hips and butt, I searched out an alternative.  I found a really great website of a drag queen that makes really nice foam hip/butt pads.  I say nice because she makes ones that give up to an extra 4 inches (I believe I bought 3") which I need because I'm a bit thicker, and an inch of padding isn't going to do much to give my body shape.  I highly reccommend them if you're looking for something similar

https://planetpeppernyc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment