Monday, June 15, 2015

haven't crossdressed in months...

Literally.. Since the March posting, I haven't dressed up.  Life's been busy (especially on the weekends), urges aren't there.  So this past weekend was a little more laid back.  After getting a few things done on friday night and saturday morning, I finally told my wife around 5pm on Saturday night that I was going upstairs to go dress.  She said ok, and I began my transformation.

It was my chance to try on my wig with everything else.  I had also bought some foundation from recommendation from another TG blogger site.  Not sure if it was so magical like they claimed, felt like any other foundation (I still want to try some of that spray on foundation).  Anyway, I finished my makeup, even did eyeliner and false lashes.  Amazingly, they went on fairly easy this time (go figure).  Since making my own foam padding (butt and hips), I decided to wear my somewhat tighter club dress I bought off ebay a while back that showed off my body better.  I even wore my false glasses even though I wasn't sure what my wife would think of them (I asked her when I went down, and she really could care less.  She said if I like them what does it matter?).

I bought some cheaper artificial nails because the KISS nails can be expensive ($10/set).  I bought some alternates that were $5 each and I regret it.  First set were pink, and they came off after one hand washing.  Dissapointed, I went ahead and tried the other set (I think the same crappy brand), but these were french style and came with a small file and some alcohol to prep the surface.  That seemed to help, in fact they lasted all night and into the next morning, but the first time I used them to pry something it started to become detatched (you get what you pay for).  I even went to bed with all my makeup still on (something I don't think I ever did).  Waking up the next morning, my lashes were barely hanging on, but my makeup wasn't that badly smeared.

A few take-aways from this longer experience:
1. Dressing as a woman (at least the way I like to) is constricting.  There's fewer things you can do with the tighter clothing.  I also find myself very aware of my makeup (don't get lipstick on the straw, chew food carefully, don't let the dogs lick your face).
2. Getting ready really does take a long time.  Maybe it's worse for crossdressers than women (I'd like to believe that anyway), but it never seems like I'm in the bathroom for an hour getting ready.  Maybe I'm just so out of practice, but if I did it everyday I could get it done under 30 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment