Tuesday, June 9, 2015

hypocrits

Ok so I need to vent.  So probably like what, 10 years ago we used to be friends with this couple.  One of their halloween parties I get the nerve to do a reverse gender costume with my wife where I'm the nurse and she's the doctor.  A little bit later I reveal that I wasn't necessarily doing it for reaction, that I occasionally crossdress.  I remember getting a few teasing snarky remarks from the husband.

So fast forward a year or two, and one day the husband comes out as gay, says he's had these feelings in college, they split up and he moves to another state.  She's devastated at first, but learns to accept that he's living the life he wants.  Weird part is that she remains friends with him, and flies out to see him and his gay friends every few years.  Ok fine, lots to not understand in this world, I'm willing to accept that.  Apparently he continues to stay friends with many of the inner circle people in our group, as Facebook clearly shows over the years.  So then today the topic of makeup comes up from one of the women in the group, and out of the blue this gay ex-husband starts spouting advice (as he usually does, one of those experts of everything types).  Then, he posts photo of himself dressed in drag, and includes his female persona name?!  Excuse me, I thought you were gay not a drag queen.  And did you forget how much flack you gave me for my lifestyle choice, how dare you post that?  Funny enough, ONLY his ex-wife liked the post, and the woman posting the question said her daughter looked at his drag photo and said "Who's the ugly girl?", so I guess there is some kharma in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment