Tuesday, January 15, 2019

been a while, random thoughts

So since my last entry, I've bought a few things.

One thing I've been wanting for a while is a nice comfy pink pajama set.  I have fuzzy pants with pink/black plaid and a cotton top to match.  I've been wearing it a lot this winter as not only is it warm, it feels good to crossdress a little everyday without much effort.  Only thing I don't have are some nice fuzzy pink slippers, but finding them in my foot size has proven difficult.  there are a few options on etsy, but many of it is made to order, and my concern is that by the time it's made and shipped, the cold will leaving and I won't really get to enjoy them.

Secondly, I'm still trying to get into bodyshaping.  I've effectively given up on my breast plate.  It doesn't fit well, the velcro doesn't stay (and the new stronger velcro I bought I can't get to glue onto the silicone even with specific silicone adhesive).  Not to mention the breast plate I bought has boobs that are very close together which isn't realistic.  I have two mounds directly in front that looks very un-natural.  So for the time being I cut the boob chunk away from the straps and have been just using them as breast fillers in my bras (so I have the weight/bounce and fill).  I did take another risk on aliexpress and ordered a breast plate that also goes down below the breast line and up the neck (so you aren't forced to wear a necklace to cover up the line between silicone and your skin).  It's on sale for $99 ($93 with coupon, free shipping) so it's low risk.  I worry I'm going to have issues trying to squeeze this over my body, but the comments claim the new silicone material they use is more stretchy, and there's a couple plus sized customers that posted photos so I think it'll work (Seems like the E-cup is also larger on the chest than the smaller boob sizes).  Now it does have cotton filler in the boobs so there isn't the weight I want, but if it does fit decently and I like it, I may opt to pickup a silicone version for $240, or I may just yank the cotton out and put my existing silicone boobs I cut out inside.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-quality-E-Cup-Realistic-Silicone-Breast-Forms-Artificial-Boobs-Enhancer-Crossdresser-vagina-for-man-shemale/32823153808.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.e1954c4dwNPVAA

I ordered some 2" polyurethane foam off ebay for like $20 to try to make my own butt/hip pads a couple months ago, recently finally finished cutting them.  My shape is decent, but the foam I bought isn't as soft as I would have liked so it doesn't want to contour to my body so well.  2" might also be going overboard on thickness.  Every silicone and foam panties I searched all seem to be china imports with waists that only go up to like a 34".  Now it's entirely possible that's just the non-stretch size and it could still fit, but I'm not very trusting of China's size charts based on experience.  I nearly pulled the trigger on some foam inserts off etsy for $110, but then I stumbled on a website called bubbles bodywear.  They seem to cater to women that just want to enhance their flat shape, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for men that want curves.  What I like about the product is that it seems to have a good transitional look, and the panties actually goes up to large sizes.  Plus I'm going to order extra butt and hip pads to go behind the stock pads to boost shape even more if I don't think it's giving me the shape I want.  Out the door I'm looking at $80 with free shipping (and they take paypal).  This is really about the only solution I've found (and actually fits).
http://www.lovemybubbles.com/padded-hip-butt-panties.shtml

Thirdly, I've been wearing nails on free weekends a lot.  I try to get my shopping done early so I can just hide out at home.  A couple times I've answered the door with long nails for food delivery, and amazingly didn't really get a reaction.  Either the delivery person didn't really notice, or they really just don't care.  This is my small toe dipping into exposing myself to the world, and I'll take it.  One other thing I'm starting to get good at is typing with nails on.  Early on I couldn't comprehend how any women type with nails, but the more I practice the more my body adjusts to these longer appendages and I can almost type as good without nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment