Tuesday, January 29, 2019

New breast plate aliexpress - FANTASTIC!

So like what.. maybe 3 months are so ago I bought a breastplate off ebay.  It was $150, full silicone, but it's the typical kind where it's a criss cross strap that comes around the back and is supposed to velcro back in the front (and actually stay).  I talked about how not only does it not stay, that nothing sticks to velcro (so forget about upgrading the velcro) and that the boobs are so close together it looked completely unnatural.  So here's what that looked like:

Not terrible, but not great.. even if it looked good, it fit like crap (hence why I gutted it and just used the silicone boobs in my bra).  So as I posted before I decide to take the plunge on aliexpress again and try one of their breast plates.  I was worried about fit, yada yada.  So the package comes yesterday, it feels sort of heavy.  I think "did they mess up and give me the silicone one instead of the cotton filled?".  After opening the package I realize the silicone plate itself has some heft to it, and now I'm sort of glad I didn't go full silicone because it would be a lot of weight.  The cotton filling feels really squishy but without the weight of silicone.  I start sliding it down my arms not sure if this is ever going to fit.  Now I'm not saying this goes on like a shirt, the silicone is obviously high friction so you have to be somewhat limber to get the roll that develops on your back to fold down, but once it does it becomes very easy to slip into it.  Oh my god does this version of silicone STRETCH.  I was worried I would be squeezed and suffocated, but other than the neck being a tad tight (but not comfortable) it fit amazing.  Also it looks and felt really good, like it was a part of my body.  I always talk about firsts (first time in a dress, first time in panties, first time in hosiery, first time in heels, first time in makeup), this was definitely a first experience really feeling like I had boobs and it felt wonderful.  Anyway here's a photo of what it looks like:

Now you might say "oh you slut, look at those giant jugs you bought".  Again, I bought E cups because a person of my size (6'4" and 300lbs) would have large boobs like this if I were a woman, and because of the bigger chest it means the rest of it fit nicely (and the boobs are pushed sideways more).  The ones above were so pushed together it looked unnatural.  Not sure I would wear a top like this in public (unless it were Halloween) but I would expect to have a chest this size to fit in honestly.


No comments:

Post a Comment