Tuesday, October 27, 2020

dream - estrogen

 So I just woke up and vividly remember a dream where I had obtained a whole bottle of estrogen pills.  As with most dreams, the details can get fuzzy (especially the longer you wait to write it down), but I'm pretty sure I had obtained them without seeing a doctor and getting a blood test.  In the dream I was doing errands, shopping at the grocery store at one point.  I kept thinking about those pills in my pocket, telling myself over and over "just take one, what's one going to hurt?"  Finally at one point I took a pill, and it was like a flood over my body (results exaggerated for my dream).  My entire thought process changed, I looked at my reflection and immediately noticed changes to my face and body.  I felt calm and normal for the first time in my life.  It felt so vivid and strong that it woke me up.. And then I felt a strong boner down there.

So what does this dream really mean?  What's the connection of being aroused?  Was I getting aroused because of my typical crossdreamer mind of "ooh I'm turning into a girl, this is hot"?  Or was I getting aroused in the way that I'm finally getting something I've been wanting for a long time, like when you save up for a sports car and the day finally comes to go to the dealer to buy it and you get aroused when you finally take that test drive because it's become real?


No comments:

Post a Comment