Wednesday, October 28, 2020

New goal - create a passing look

So I'm on this mission lately to put together an outfit where I pass.  Crazy right?  So all my crossdressing life, I've taken the same path that nearly everyone else does.  Buy all the sexy outfits that make you stick out like a sore thumb, that most wouldn't be caught dead outside in (but have fun wearing it inside).  So I don't know if I'll ever drum up the courage to REALLY go outside, but here's my thinking.  We're still in a pandemic, probably will be for another year.  What better time to try it?  The mask covers half your face, if someone questions your gender, you can tell them 6 foot social distance.  Also you're wearing a mask, everyone is pretty muffled so that buys you some tolerance.  So of course I ordered a set of feminine masks (one pink, one floral, one white with black polka dots).

In general I'm trying to find clothes that most women would wear (not sky high heels, women rarely wear heels these days).  I found a pair of chunky boots, and although they fit the toe is so pointy that they hurt after wearing them for like 10 minutes.  It's not my imagination, my toes are literally red afterwards.  So in order to try to make them work, I bought shoe stretchers on ebay for like $15.  Supposedly if you soak the shoe in alcohol and let them sit with a stretcher you can gain a whole shoe size.  Well I'm not looking to make them bigger, but I would like to try to stretch the toe sideways a little (and this stretcher only expands sideways).  I have a couple other pairs of boots on the way from aliexpress but these are the first ones.

So I also bought breast forms, and they feel good (and look decent inside a bra).  I just can't take the fake breast plate anymore.  It's hot, the cotton filling doesn't have any weight, it just looks so plastic barbie fake.

Clothes: So I haven't really bought much yet, still trying to figure out my look.  My wife has been losing a lot of weight (as I have too) so she's been purging clothes left and right.  Well there was one cute dress I decided to keep that's a floral green skirt, and then a crossover blouse (all one piece) and it fits really well.

Hair: so although I do have about 3 wigs, I really wanted to get something that wasn't red drag hair, or "point the arrow at my head I have blonde curls" hair.  So I found a wig that had good reviews, looked like it would look good on me.  It just came today and I gotta say I'm really happy with it.  It's the copper (which is dark red highlights) which apparently is now also sold out here:

https://jennybtysupply.com/collections/synthetic-lace-wigs/products/mayde-beauty-synthetic-invisible-5-lace-part-wig-jayde?variant=32185340756028

I think any one color wig sticks out really bad.  I think unless your wig has shades (ombre) it doesn't look natural.

So one last thing I ordered is this:

I know what you're saying, how the heck are you going to wear that? So I really considered getting one that had straps to attach it but hear me out.  If I get one that has straps, I'll have to take it off everytime I poop.  And I've worn similar devices (where you're forcing pee through a vagina hole) and because you have to push harder (because you aren't used to restrictive flow) you tend to push out poop more often than you did before.  I'm hoping I can use some medical adhesive or liquid latex to literally attach it in the morning, and sort of faux live as woman all day forcing myself to pee sitting down.

I have no idea where this is going to go, but I feel like I need to try something.  Been trying to at least dress up every other day after work.  I usually help my wife with the cooking, so it sorta fits in with the role.  




No comments:

Post a Comment