Tuesday, October 20, 2020

new breast forms

So I decided to buy a pair breastforms.  They were really cheap ($30 on ebay).  They aren't super realistic (they have that baggie wrinkle) which kills any chance of me showing cleavage.  So right off the bat I was kinda disappointed.

So if I have a semi-realistic breast plate, why did I decide to buy these?  Well I stuck them in a bra, and they fill it really nicely.  They weren't overly big (just the right size at a C cup, or 400g per boob).  They have that nice weight to them that my cotton filled breast plate doesn't have.  I don't have to worry about these tearing because I don't squeeze into them, they just slide into a bra.  More than any reason, these have a nice protective plastic layer separating my skin from the silicone.  I DO worry about some sort of chemical leaching into my skin and giving me cancer later.  I mean these things are all made in china and there surely aren't standards to health there.  To top all that off, these are certainly easier to put on (not struggle with sliding a tight shirt over my head).  They won't make me hot (wrapping your upper torso in silicone can get REALLY hot).  There's been times I only had my breast plate on for a few hours, and I have red marks on the back of my neck from the heat.  There's also a part of me that says "hun, you're in your mid 40's, are you honestly going to go out in public showing cleavage?  Fill your bra and call it a day".  Also my breast plate isn't fooling anyone.  There's always a line between breast plate and real skin, and those tones don't match.  Yea I suppose I could spend a lot of time with makeup to blend the line, but even then you have to wear a really thick necklace to hide the transition (and make sure it stays in place).  I would actually feel way less subconscious with just some forms inside of a bra (so long as my chest is shaved of course).



No comments:

Post a Comment