Monday, February 18, 2019

tipping point

So I've become very comfortable in my pink pajamas, and wearing nails pretty much every weekend.  Often on the weekends we'll order food through doordash or grubhub.  The shock factor of having strangers see me in pink pajamas has sort of worn off (I mean it is pink plaid, so you could argue it's androgynous.. sort of).  This time my wife was on the phone, and the doorbell rang.  Well I didn't have my usual french manicured nails (which although are long, the color does sort of blend in with skintones).  Nope, this weekend I had on short but very vibrant nails:

It doesn't get much more girly than that.  So this is where I say I'm at my tipping point.  Is it worse to answer the door in pink pajamas and very girly nails (as a boy), or do I leave the wig on and hope I sort of pass as a girl.  I will say the delivery guy handed me the food much more gently than I'm used to, so either he thought maybe I was a girl, or he thought I was transgender and wasn't sure how to react.  I did use a very soft voice since my femme voice isn't that good yet.  Either way, it felt good to have that feeling of "hey, I just let a stranger see me dressed up".  Now although I had a slight 5 oclock shadow, it was night and I didn't turn on any extra lights so I'm guessing it wasn't very visible.

I feel like I have sort of a new adventurous side of me, wanting to push things further.  Since the silicone breast plate worked out so good, I decided to go ahead and order a butt/hip bottom tonight.  I really tried to make that "lovemybubbles" pads work, but they don't stay in place (nor do they really flare out much when you don't have much to start with).  I really want to focus on really trying to pass more, maybe even doing makeup every weekend (at least while it's still cold out and there aren't kids running around).  I'm starting to feel like if I don't express this side of me I'll regret it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment