Thursday, February 21, 2019

It's Surprisingly Easy to Trick People With a Disguise - crossdressers too?

I visit gizmodo pretty much everyday.  it's transitioned from being strictly a gadget website to a more open forum.  Saw this article pop up today:

https://gizmodo.com/its-surprisingly-easy-to-trick-people-with-a-disguise-1832767214



Sounds like it was fairly scientific, and basically it said just a hair style/color change and different makeup made people unrecognizable.  So it made me think if I was dressed up, would that mean nobody would recognize me?  It's sort of the reason why I don't care if my girl photos are up on fetlife.
A. I don't think anyone would recognize me
B. If they did, I would question why they were on that site

That doesn't mean I automatically pass, there's still the challenge of fitting in with other females and not sticking out, but I guess at least if someone does call you out on it, they won't be able to tell who you are at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment