Sunday, June 26, 2016

dissapointment of an online crossdressing shopper

So I decided to accessorize my hands if I'm going to do more online video chat.  I opted to shop ebay since shipping is cheap and so is the jewelry (even if it's crappy, it still looks good on camera).  So I paid like $3 plus free shipping for what look like a cool bracelet that also hooks around a finger.  It said 8-1/2" bracelet which should fit me just fine.  Well not only was there no way I could get the bracelet portion around my wrist, there's no way I would get the bracelet around AND get the loop around a finger.  I can only assume they are measuring part of the hook?  So then I ordered a ring for $10 with shipping.  Looked up ring sizes, it looked like size 12 would fit my ring finger just fine (I have digital calipers to measure the ring I'm wearing now).  NOPE, ring came under size, it only fits on my pinky.
I have another pink heart ring coming from china also in size 12 (but only $3), I'll assume that too will be too small.  Live and learn I guess, next rings I order will be at least a size  13.

No comments:

Post a Comment