Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Feeling more put together, maybe even passable

So I decided to put on my boobs and vagina panties on tonight.  I just received my choker from the UK etsy store to help blend the line between silicone boobs and my real skin.  With the lace dress I'm wearing, it really goes together (and doesn't look like I'm trying to dress goth)


Looking at myself in the mirror (my photo is cropped for privacy reasons), I've never felt more passable.  If I had on my nails, makeup, and tossed on a purse I feel like I would actually be comfortable in public and I've never had that feeling like.. ever.

Also a side effect, because I feel so sexy (and I'm starting to enjoy the feeling of not feeling the penis bulge), it's starting to be a new turn on.  Like to the point where I'm almost dripping precum, which is making it wet down there like a woman would be, which is only turning me on even more.  Seriously, I've never felt more great in my life than today, and that's saying a lot.

Another new thing I tried tonight, vibrator.. though not an actual one but my toothbrush.  It felt amazing, I've discovered new areas I've never felt before.  It's making me want to buy a real vibrator, but like a good one.  I've had some in the past for pleasing my wife (and one for anal pleasing me), but neither seem that great because it's basically just speed control.  Thinking I want something that ramps up, would feel pretty nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment