Sunday, March 24, 2019

vagina panties in public

So I decided to go grocery shopping today while wearing them, see how they feel in a public environment.  Honestly in jeans they don't push my butt or hips out very noticeably, but that's not why I wore them.  I wanted that feeling of thicker skin and smooth front while doing a normal activity.  I have to say it was very comfortable, and I did enjoy the feeling.  I could almost see wearing these more often as sort of a way to see if I truly like the different feeling.

I also watched a ton of youtube videos this weekend.  Everything from "my husband came out as trans", to "what it takes to start transitioning", to "nobody told me this is what it would be like".  Lots of great information, and many of it scary.  The common theme I got from all the videos was

It's very expensive - and not surgery, but buying a new wardrobe (already do), buying makeup (already do), going to the salon (I'm good with wigs), Seeing doctors (this is always expensive), and of course the hormones themselves if you decide to go down that path (which you have to obviously take for the rest of your life).

It's a lot of waiting (scheduling an appointment to see a pyschologist, scheduling an appointment to see a doctor, finding the right doctor).

Wives always seem to have to go through a grieving process, though I think my wife is so used to my dressing at home that it would be easy for her.  They also talk about how protective they become, and worry about people attacking you (which my wife definitely has communicated to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment