Monday, April 2, 2018

Amazon and Ebay shopping and browsing

So I've been buying nail sets lately from China.  Some pre-painted, some not.  Bought some high strength earth magnets after watching a youtube video of someone making their own magnet earrings.  I bought similar ones, but there wasn't enough hold (I need to get a sampling of various strengths).  I bought this button down skirt (black not red) which fits pretty nicely:
I bought this dress which should have been plenty big, but it was super tight:

I bought some stuff on amazon over the weekend, like these pretty (and comfortable looking) heels that have a zipper in the back:

Finally decided I should own a set of foundation blender sponges:

The foundation I currently have works ok, but I want to see if something with a higher rating works better:

I also bought concealer which I've never used before:

And my blush is all cracked, so I also bought a new one of that (I should have also probably bought a good brush)

Future buys:
So I've never owned fake boobs.. I mean I once bought a cheap pair of silicone fillers, but nothing I'd call "boobs".  I've owned "crossdresser hip/butt pads" which was basically a pair of underwear with pockets to shove cheap foam into.  If you buy silicone versions of either of these at any online store, they can easily run $500 each or more.  So I decided to look on ebay (china of course), and there's some decent stuff up there.  I found this breast plate (which is similar to well known drag queen websites that sell for $500) for only $140 shipped:

Other nice thing is that the drag queen one just sort of attached around the neck and hangs.  this one actually criss-crosses and velcros in the front (so easy to get on, and it should be fastened down to the body pretty well)

Then I saw this body shaper that not only gives you a really nice butt, but also tucks in front with a little slit.  It's a shame it's not more detailed, but for the price it looks like it would do a good job of shaping the body at least.

Then while stumbling around those 2 things, I found this!  They are silicone gloves, but more importantly they have airbrushed skin imperfections so they don't look like fake rubber!

There's a set that isn't airbrushed, but it has long fingernails attached.  I'm assuming if I were order these, I could easily glue my own on.  This would also be pretty awesome for quickly crossdressing (both because I don't have to glue nails (and worry about taking them off), plus I don't have to shave my arms.  Here's a video of someone wearing a set:

No comments:

Post a Comment