Saturday, April 28, 2018

baby steps

I've really been getting into crossdressing as of late.  Researching and buying things that can make me more female (visual or feeling).  Probably my favorite thing I love wearing (even if they sometimes make it difficult to do certain tasks like typing) is wearing false nails.  It's probably the one thing that is undoubtedly feminine.  Last night I decided to wear my french nails thinking "I'm not likely going anywhere this weekend".  Well that was until I realized I did have a package to ship the next day.  Now I could have taken my nails off but I was like you know what?  No, I'm going to do it.  I'm going to go out in the world with french nails on while in boy mode, what's the worst that could happen?  I grabbed my box and headed out to the car.  I sat for about 30 seconds staring at my hands on the steering wheel realizing this was still hard to go through with this, but what was my alternative?  Spend time taking off my nails and risking the post office closing before I got it shipped out?  Nope, I was doing it.


While driving I felt very sub-conscience, not wanting to put my hands up too high so the person next to me couldn't see.  I wasn't even sure if I wanted to pickup my coffee and take a drink because you know, nails.  As I drove and realized people really weren't paying attention to me I got more comfortable and started to not care.  I got to the post office and headed in.  Being that it was 10 minutes before closing there was almost nobody there except last minute people like me shipping something before they closed.  I walked right up to the kiosk to make my own label, clicked through the touchscreen, then reached into my back pocket to grab my wallet and wouldn't you know it, a nail fell off.  I sort of freaked out, but nobody was around so I calmly bent down and picked up my nail off the floor.  I finished my task at hand, then dropped it in the box.  Walking out there was a giant pickup pulling out that nearly ran me over, so I had to stop while he figured out how to backup.  The whole time standing there I'm feeling anxious because it could have very well been some hic wondering why I was standing next to his truck only for him to notice my hands.  I got back to my car and headed home.  My original plan was if this went well to stop at a grocery store, but seeing how I was already down a nail I decided to quit while I was ahead.

Can't say I'm surprised how well it went.  I mean I'm as much of a boy as they come so my nails were certainly a bit out of place.  Maybe people are more focused on their own life than I realized.




No comments:

Post a Comment