Monday, April 30, 2018

extended crossdressing = dysphoria

Finally took my nails off Sunday night after I broke 2 more off and figured it was a good time to remove them.  I could have glued them back on, but then that glue would be fresh and harder to take off later.  As with most crossdressing, especially extended periods of time, when you do go through de-dressing it feels just as weird to have those things removed after getting used to them.

I had a pretty normal day at work, which is to say I kept very busy.  I did have a few small moments of "what clothes would I wear to pass if I did go all the way and crossdress in public".  On the drive home about halfway the dysphoria hit me hard since I had that memory of driving around Saturday with nails.  The feeling of wanting long nails really hit me.  I did need to stop at the store, the same store I had long nails on Saturday.  I couldn't help but reflect on how I felt just 2 days ago.  I decided I would use this stop to do some people watching, women to be specific.  I wanted to really focus on what the typical woman wore, not what I envision what I would want to wear.  For the most part I saw:
* sneakers, flats, or sandals (not a single heel)
* yoga pants, shorts, jeans, or pants if they were stopping on the way home like me (not a single skirt)
* blouses or tshirt tops (not a single dress, NONE)

I didn't check for nails, I didn't want to focus so much that I looked like a creeper.  Speaking of which another thought, during a morning meeting one of the females in the office joined us, and I couldn't help focus on her nails.  She always keeps them manicured, long and painted.  I couldn't help but get jealous that she gets to wear her nails without anyone blinking an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment